Thursday, August 11, 2005

With or without, a woman just needs her makeup!

I was getting ready this morning, and when it came time to put on my makeup, I went to get my makeup bag out of my work bag (I take it to work with me so that I can freshen up after working out during lunch.) To my dismay, my makeup bag wasn't in my workbag....Panic. Freak out. What should I do?! It's 7:00 a.m. Need to leave in 30 minutes. So I called a co-worker whom I knew would already be at work have her check my office for the makeup bag. It wasn't there. More panic. Freak out again. Called my sister to ask her to save the day (she DOES work for Mary Kay after all). Went to check one more time in my work bag. Sigh of relief. It was there! That. Could. Have. Been. REALLY. Bad.

1 comment:

doug said...

Yeah don't forget that make up. Mike and I seen just what there is to look at without it in Mexico LOL LOL LOL