Monday, August 15, 2005

And he wonders why we don't let him run freely while we are gone?!

Of all the things Simon has gotten into and chewed on: Mike's CD, electrical tape, my favorite "Friends" DVD, newspaper, a thumbtack, my scrapbooking ribbon, Mike's guitar strap, artificial flowers from my bathroom vase, we can now add one more thing to the ongoing list: my birth control pack, which he did in fact, manage to pop out and swallow one of the pills. :( If I get pregnant, I'm blaming it on Simon. I. Will. Not. Be. Happy. :)

4 comments:

doug said...

Look at the bright side, He will not get any other dogs pregnant. lol. Or he might have done it so you would have a baby and he would have another playmate. lol

Amy said...

Let's hope not...he has been neutered. :)

Anonymous said...

Your neice was talking about her cousin the other day. Of course, I'm always hearing about new members of the family but I finally figured out she was talking about Simon Peter. It was so funny. :)

Amy said...

Terry--Cheri' and I were trying to tell her this weekend that Simon is just her "pretend" cousin...she was convinced he was a real cousin. She's so cute. She always cracks me up! :)