Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Where'd everybody go?!

This entire side of the building has suddenly become quiet and vacant. I went to each office hoping to find someone, but was unsuccessful. I think they threw a celebration party without me. Maybe they ordered pizza and didn't invite me because they think I stink. Maybe there's something exciting going on outside like a tornado or something that everyone has rushed out to see. Well, it is August, so that's not likely (although they did do the alarm test at noon today). Maybe everyone but me got a memo saying "Let's all go home in honor of National Lazy Day."

I think I'm going to go up and down the hall screaming, "Did you forget about me???? I work here too ya know! I don't work well when left alone!!"

My hands are clammy. I'm starting to sweat. I'm breathing heavily. I.AM.SO.SCARED!!!!!

No comments: