Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back to the grind?

Alright, alright, I fully admit that I have been taking a hiatus from working out lately. I've been too busy...okay, I'm not a very good liar either--I just haven't felt like it. I have been demotivated. :( BUT, thanks to the motivation of my co-worker, yesterday marked the first day in like a month or more than I actually went down to the basement and worked out. I. Am. So. Sore. Today.

I feel like I can't move my arms, and my abs hurt every time I breathe. Oh well, least it shows I did some good yesterday. Let's just hope I can stay motivated...or rather, get my motivation back. This hiatus sucks.

2 comments:

doug said...

I will just ask the question. WHY DO YOU WORK OUT????

Amy said...

doug--you will never understand. While I may not be overweight, it still makes me feel better about myself when I work out.