Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fight becomes a battle

Three weeks ago I wrote about my poison ivy and bandaid collection. Here I am again with the same poison ivy hauntingly sitting in the same small patch on my arm. I have been without my bangle watch for some time now, and quite frankly, I miss it. I finally got the lye soap from Dad, and yes it has helped. Yesterday I was convinced the poison ivy was gone (no bumps, no itch), so I dug out my beloved bangle watch and put it on. Wore it the entire day. No problems.

Woke up this morning with the same blasted patch of poison ivy on my arm again! I'm really sad, because I'm pretty sure the poison ivy has transferred to my watch, which is what brought it back to haunt me. :( How do you get poison ivy off of your watch when you can't get it wet?! Sniff. Sniff. I love that watch. I hate this poison ivy.

No comments: