Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Robbed

Ahh, the smell of the gentle breeze blowing in your face; the sound of the crisp yellow and orange leaves crunching underneath your feet; the thought of football season is right around the corner in your mind...Is it already autumn? NO! It's the experience I go through whenever I'm standing in my backyard...all the leaves have fallen from my trees and everything is dry and bare in my backyard because it's been so gosh-darn HOT around this mug! Grrr...I should still have another month to enjoy the beauty of summer. I'm not ready for fall! I'm not ready, I tell ya!

4 comments:

doug said...

I agree with Cheri'. Well on everything but the singing. lol

Amy said...

Camping, yes...singing, okay. But come on...I LOVE the hot weather! :)

Cattiva said...

Oh my...the leaves have died and fallen there already?? I guess it's different hear because we are bathing in the humidity.

I must confess though, fall is definitely my favorite season!

Amy said...

Catt- Not all, but a lot. It is very dry, and it makes me sad. I love the summer time.