Wednesday, August 03, 2005

We broke.

After two and a half weeks, Mike and I finally caved last night. I have him to thank, as he was the one who planted the seed in my mind on Monday night. Last night Simon got sleep in our bed with us. Although I was reluctant for many reasons, mostly being that I didn't want him to potty on the floor in the night or mess up my comforter (he likes to pounce and chew on our feet while they are under the covers). I told Simon he had one chance last night. Surprisingly, he never left the bed the entire night. He did curl up next to Mike's head a couple of times and I did wake up in the night with him laying on me, but he was sleeping, nonetheless. Sleeping is a good sign. :)

As we got up this morning to get ready for work, I thought to myself, "What on earth have we started?!"

No comments: