Thursday, September 22, 2005

So I grabbed the wrong ones...

I got ready for work this morning in record time--go me! I put on a brightly colored melon shirt with a coordinating skirt and earrings and headed out the door. I was talking to my co-worker this morning and she suddenly looked at me very puzzled and said, "Do you have two different earrings in?"

Me: "I shouldn't have..." as I ran my hand up to feel both. Sure enough--Two. Different. Earrings. Ho hum. I wonder how in the world I did that...I was sure I grabbed both of the same kind this morning. Oh well, it gave me a nice reason to laugh at myself this morning. Come to think of it, I do that a lot...(laugh at myself that is.)

6 comments:

doug said...

So i guess the question would be, did you leave them in or take them out?

Amy said...

Of course...do you really think I would have left them in after making a big deal about putting in the wrong ones?! :)

doug said...

hey i have seen you at worse, earrings that don't match could not be worse than you old glasses. lol ha ha

Amy said...

Doug, you are mean.

doug said...

If you really think i am mean why didn't you just erase it.

Life is better blonde said...

LOL- I do this all the time, or worse yet just put in one earring. Hahah, I just blogged about having one of those days.