Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another injury

Mike broke his finger yesterday at work. As if there wasn't enough going on with his job to make him hate it, it just got worse yesterday--bless his heart.

I'm sure I don't fully grasp the situation like he does, I can safely say that there was a flying object from 50 feet above, a co-worker, a lift, and some screaming involved. I wish I could give an earful to some of his co-workers, but I think Mike's dad has a desire far greater than mine to do the same, and I'm sure his would be more entertaining...so I'll pass...for now.

I'm pretty sure I would toss my cookies (or the bagel I'm eating) if I tried to describe the wound to you, so I will gladly spare you the details. The only important details is that there is a cut and a broken finger tip--on his left hand, which he uses to do everything...oh yes, he is a lefty.

So, life has thrown us another challenge...we'll take it--and learn from it.

No comments: