Monday, July 25, 2005

Quirky vs. OCD Pt. 2

For Part 1, please check here.

1. When eating any type of cereal (Kix, Froot Loops, Cap'n Crunch Berries, etc) I must eat the colors separately. . . one color at a time.

2. The display on Mike's car radio must show the time--not the song title, the radio station, the volume level--the time.

3. I flip my head over 10 times before towel drying my hair after getting out of the shower.

4. I must push every programmed radio station in my car, even if I find a song I like, in case there is a better one on another station.

5. The clock next to my bed and the clock in my car must be set 10 minutes fast...not to keep me on time (b/c I obviously know its set 10 fast)...just because I'm weird like that.

6. I cannot go into Blockbuster to rent a movie without buying one.

7. I must calculate our grocery total as we shop for groceries, even though it makes no difference in how much we spend.

8. I must coverup with a blanket when watching TV, even if it is stinkin hot in the room.

9. I must play a "C" chord every time I sit down to a piano.

10. I rub my hands up and down my steering wheel whenever I get in my car.

11. I must get ready in the same order every day, otherwise I will be late.

12. Feet freak me out. They cannot touch me.

13. I snort when I see a cop...every time.

3 comments:

doug said...

Now Cheri' is going to be bugged by this cause it ended on an odd number. lol

doug said...

Did she just say I was right!!! I thought I would never hear those words out of her mouth. lol

Amy said...

It's amazing! I can't believe it myself! :)