Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lurkers?

I've been guilty of this on many occasions, but I never realized that I am a victim of my own medicine until this week...oh yes, I'm talking about being a "lurker"--you know where you "quietly" view someone's blog, never posting any kind of comment, so as just to remain "anonymous?" There are millions of us out there. It's something that happens quite often, and everyday. So, why does it bug me that I have found out, just this week, that I have a lurker...someone who is close to me, and who does not know that I know about them reading my blog.

When I found out about my lurker, I fully admit that I frantically scanned my memory to recall what I had written on my blog. But alas, I am relieved-I've never even mentioned this person's name on my blog. Nor have I said anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyone publicly (obviously). I am free to breathe easy. ;)

I just want you to know....that. I. know. Feel free to comment now, because your cover is blown. You can come out of the "lurker's" closet.

Or. You can remain anonymous with the guilt of knowing. That I know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so I'm not a lurker...HI Amy!! Kevin B. from work here...just thought I would post something. This is the first time I've seen your blog, and my first comment. L8r t8r. :-)