Thursday, December 30, 2004

Scared of Santa

I never have understood how parents get such delight out of forcing their children to sit in the laps of strangers whenever the holidays come around--that's right...I'm talking about the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Okay, I do admit that it makes for some really adorable pictures, however, it is my highest recommendation that the parents do a full background screening on the Bunny or the Claus before plumping their children into their laps for photos.

Quite frankly, I can't say I blame the children for getting upset and screaming. I'm nearly 24 and I would get upset and scream if someone forced me to sit in this guy's lap.



It turns out, being scared of Santa is actually pretty common.

1 comment:

Jgirl said...

The gallery of Scared of Santa pictures are hilarious!Those expressions are priceless.
Thanks for posting the link!!
J