Monday, December 13, 2004

The Snowmen

The Rice Krispies site has a lot of good ideas for holiday treats. Among them I found a great idea for making Mr. and Mrs. Snowman. Now, I don't know about you, but whenever treats with faces on them are placed in front of me to eat, I have a really hard time with that. I mean, come on...can you really look at these faces and think about how good they would taste?

I certainly couldn't, which is why these two little guys, which were the only two left after having shared the others with my family, did not get eaten.

They suffered a worse fate...they got stale and I had to throw them away. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except you did eat the head off of MY rice krispy treat!! :) Poor Guy!

Cheri'

Jgirl said...

Hi Amy,
Just wanted to pop over from the Nest to say "hi!" Your snowmen are cute, almost too cute to eat!
I decided to try a blog over here, too. Another person from over here posted on my blog and it seemed way more organized and user friendly. No big ERRORS every time I tried to post.
How do you like it? It's a BIG world over here.

Feel free to drop by my blog sometime:)
Jgirl2 (a.k.a on the NEST "J & M")