Saturday, April 15, 2006

This weekend I...

finally joined the rest of America and watched "Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe."
after much procrastination, finally cleaned my car--inside and out.
found some interesting goodies hidden in my car: CD cases, movie stubs, a ping pong ball, three cans of smelly good stuff, two coats, a purse, and a partridge in a pear tree.
got warm fuzzies inside when I finally received a package in the mail I had been waiting weeks for.
forced Simon to dance with me to "Baby Got Back" while I cleaned my house...once again, he thoroughly enjoyed himself.
made a two-layer white chocolate strawberry cake for Easter lunch at Mom's.
watched a little kid pick his nose in the car next to me and wondered what was so tasty about boogers that enticed kids to eat them.
finished watching the final season of the "Dawson's Creek" DVDs that I bought a couple of weeks ago.

Happy Saturday all!

1 comment:

doug said...

Awesome i watched the same movie. Pretty good movie, I wasn't wanting to watch it but glad i was forced into it.