Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This week I...

finished "The Da Vinci Code"-looking foward to the movie now.
managed to eat all of the packages of peanut butter cookies from the snack box, then transferred to the mini Oreo's when I realized there weren't any PB ones left.
skipped like a school girl to my car just because it was sunny outside and I could.
laughed out loud when my sandal heel got caught in the tar in the parking lot and I tripped and fell.
looked around to see if anyone noticed that I had fallen. They did not.
watched a good friend play basketball.
secretly wished I had taken up cheerleading in a former life while watching said basketball games.
sped like a Russian racehorse to church Sunday night only to realize I had been driving without my license.
said "Woo hoo!" at least 27 times in one day...I'm going for a record here.
became afraid for the obsession America has with reality TV when I saw that they were bringing "Fear Factor" the first season to DVD...are people really going to by that?!

It's been a great week. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: