Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Moms-you gotta love 'em!

My mom cracks me up. This weekend she and I ran some errands together in Tulsa. On our way home, we were driving down Avery Drive, which is a windy road along the Arkansas River that leads from Tulsa back to Sand Springs. As we were driving I looked over on the side of the road and could have sworn I had seen a beaver peeking out of the tall grass checking things out. We made light of it and joked about the possibility of it actually being a beaver.

I just came back from a meeting and had a voicemail from my mom that went something like this: "Hi Amy, it's Mom. I was just driving down Avery Drive...someone squished your beaver. Just wanted you to know."

What the?!?! Thanks Mom. I really wanted to know the ill-suited fate of my new furry friend. Sniff. Sniff. Thanks a lot.

1 comment:

doug said...

Oh sorry was that your beaver i hit. lol J/K