Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Make light of a busy day

Today has been a busy and hectic day...so to make light of such a long day I...

wrote my name on a mini EtchASketch that Kevin gave me.
watched a man back into a parking space and then have to move his big SUV when he got and realized the car next to him couldn't open the driver's door. :)
bought a pack of Skittles so I could "taste the rainbow."
read some interesting things that one could do with Easter peeps.
thought about putting on my Mardi Gras hat and mask while I ate my lunch so that I could scare the bajeezus out of the window cleaners if they dropped by while I was eating.
tried to think of a good Easter prank to pull on someone since I didn't get to pull any pranks on April Fool's...which proved unsuccessful.
asked myself why people feel the need to talk louder to someone speaking another language actually thinking this will help them understand better what you are saying.
smiled at the sunshine.

Happy Wednesday all! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, well...in my defense, we received an email that morning from the building manager that the cleaners would be working today so we would get scared if we saw people hanging from the window...

Turns out they didn't stop by until later that afternoon. :)