Monday, May 16, 2005

Weekend recap

Friday: Mike and I went grocery shopping--in record time and record amount spent, both significantly smaller than usual. :) Love it when that happens.

Painted at my sisters. Lots of chitter chatter, sweat, 4 people, and 2 hours later we had one coat in one bedroom completed. Hmph. Progress? I guess anything is better than nothing.

Saturday: While the boys put in our new patio doors (before and after pictures to come), my sister and I took my mom to lunch for a delayed Mother's Day celebration. She opted to go to a hole in the wall BBQ joint that turned out to be pretty tasty. In true Amy fashion I ate more dessert than lunch. :)

Sunday: We crammed in two movies between morning and evening church services, Secret Window and Open Water. Both were okay. Mike and I did enjoy tormenting each other with fictitious fish bites (pinches) after watching the movie...cheap entertainment--but it was fun. Sometimes I'm convinced that he and I are still children trapped in adult bodies. :)

As you can see, nothing too exciting, but I'm sure you are having a much better day now having read what I did this weekend. :) Don't kid yourself--you are telling yourself now how much you appreciate your exciting, adventurous life and are thankful you don't have as boring a life as this fellow blogger.

No comments: