Friday, August 24, 2007

31 days...

until my favorite time of year...Fall TV Premiere Week! Unfortunately for me, I will be in San Antonio for our Annual Meeting, so will likely miss the entire week of all TV show premieres, so my DVR will be completely full when I return two weeks later to catch up! :)

Here's a preview of what my line up will be:

Monday-
7:00-7:30: How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
9:00-10:00: CSI: Miami (CBS)
9:00-10:00: October Road (ABC)-Starts mid-season

Tuesday-
8:00-9:00: Chuck (NBC)
8:00-9:00: House (FOX)
9:00-10:00: Damages (FX)-Unless the season is over by then

Wednesday-
9:00-10:00: Lost (ABC)-Starts in February

Thursday-
8:00-9:00: CSI (CBS)
8:00-9:00: The Office (NBC)

I am still very bitter about investing 9-10 weeks into 4 new shows last year only to see them get cancelled that the only new show I am taking on this year is "Chuck." And that's only because the previews for it look SO dang funny! Any other show will have to wait until they are picked up for a second season before I will watch.

What shows will you be watching?

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

I won't be watching any shows on tv since it is not hooked up.

However, this is not suitable blogging material to keep me interested for 12 days.

I can't talk to you all day so the least you can do is blog at night so I can have something to read the next day.

Quit.being.busy. (one time a year!)
:)