Thursday, September 06, 2007

Since I last blogged I...

Went to the Scrapbook Convention and spent lots of money.
Realized just how many obsessive scrappers besides me there are in Oklahoma.
Got sad news that my aerobic class is moving to a night I can't attend.
Had a picnic on my back patio.
Watched "The Notebook" with my dad.
Finally ate at the Tulsa Cheesecake Factory-YUM!!
Got my hair chopped off.
Swam for the last time this year. Sniff.
Repainted and redid the decor in my main bathroom.
Got very excited about "The Office" season 3 DVDs coming out.
Became a little overwhelmed when I realized I have less than 2 weeks until Annual Meeting.
Drove to work for the first time completely in the dark before the sun came up.
Started getting excited about "snack week" and "jeans week" next week!
Hung out with friends.
Thought my laundry pile never would diminish.
Laughed at Simon for poking his nose through the blinds to see out when I closed the blinds on him.
Did a lot of little things in-between.

No comments: