Monday, November 05, 2007

New obsession

Mike and I started watching the first season of "Heros" on DVD. We really knew nothing about the show at all when we first started watching it, just that everyone thought it was a great show. I'm really trying to be strong and not read ANY spoilers about this show so that every episode will be a surprise. I'm even avoiding media stories about the current season (2) that is on TV now, so that I don't get spoiled for season 2.

And after 4 discs, out of 7, that we have watched so far, I have only a few things to say:

Watching 11 hours of "Heros" in one weekend has caused me to have dreams that I also have a super power to "save the world." AND...

I Heart Peter Petrelli.

2 comments:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Well CRAP! A new fun show with a HOT guy....as if I didn't have anything else to do!

.....Can I borrow them when you are done?! LOL!

doug said...

Should have plenty of time catch up and see re-runs since the writers went on strike.