Thursday, November 15, 2007

This week I...

survived without speaking any negativity or complaining!
cropped at the scrapbook store for 7 hours.
ate my first of many more Thanksgiving feasts.
remembered how much I do not like Thanksgiving food.
came in second place out of 5 by granny bowling.
made a trip to San Diego and back to Tulsa in 48 hours.
ate dinner looking at the ocean.
stayed in the hotel that the San Diego American Idol auditions were held at for next season.
watched many more episodes of "Heroes." (I've only got 3 eps left to be caught up.)
realized we only have 5 and a half weeks left until Christmas.
wrote letters to NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX to show my support of the WGA strike.
ate my second round of Thanksgiving feast...and now I am stuffed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, San Diego - lovely, I'm jealous. Glad you had a nice time.

Did you say you don't like Thanksgiving food? Oh, I love turkey and dressing. LOVE.