Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm sad.

REALLY sad at the news of the first day of the offical strike of the WGA. I am sad because of what this could potentially mean to an obsessed TV watcher like myself. I've been glued to all internet sites with updates on this strike and am hoping for a quick resolution so that my favorite shows, and yours, will not be drastically affected in their production. I'm going to be SUPER upset if "Lost" doesn't get to air as promised starting in February.

I understand the frustration of the WGA members and agree that they should get paid more for the DVD sales-it's only fair, since they are the whole reason the show exists in the first place. I just hope the networks realize this. SOON.

Here are some more sites with updates if you are interested:
WGA (the official website)
Strike Watch Blog

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Thank you for keeping me up to date on all things current in the world! :)