Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Back To School

There's nothing like sitting in class for two days and being one of only two students in the class. Yee.Haw. I'm taking an Access database course to refresh my memory on all the stuff I forgot that I had learned in college on this stuff. I showed up for class yesterday, and the teacher told me it was going to be me and one other person.

Pretty sure if it was just me, we would have gotten out each day like 3 hours early. I'm a fast learner and usually don't ask questions unless I need to. Just my luck the other classmate knows NOTHING about Microsoft, so the teacher is having to go through the lessons super slow to accommodate. Grrr...

Lucky for me, I am a good sneak and know how to multitask while listening. I have been able to chat with my sister via email all day while the teacher explains everything to the old man. I do have to be careful though, since we aren't doing a lot of typing, I have only been able to write one liners to my sister, as doing a big paragraph would draw attention to myself. Not. Cool.

You gotta love going back to school. These are the good ole days.

Excuse me, Teacher, may I use the restroom? Yes! Finally a restroom break...Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is awesome. You must be on lunch, given the paragraph you have written on your blog. Thanks for those one liners...they have helped me make it through the day! :)