Thursday, June 09, 2005

Please do not throw rotten tomatoes at me

This is to inform you that I have had blogger's block for the past 3 days, hence the empty void of new entries this week. While I understand that most of you rely on my daily entries to make it throughout your days, I can assure you that I, in no way, am purposefully forcing you to have withdrawls of my dry sense of sarcasm and my generic wittiness.

Please do not go into convulsions and beat your own brains out because you have not been able to enjoy a daily dose of Amy's Island. It isn't everyday that some sort of feathered critter or inhumane act of kindness comes storming through my life, though for a while you probably thought different. I will do my best to satisfy your overwhelming whims to read something interesting next week, but please keep in mind I am only human. Until then, you might try finding something cool here.

No comments: