Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog!

Today is my blog's third Birthday. I can remember it like yesterday when I wrote my first entry and pondered whether or not my new-found addiction would last...guess this post goes to show, it has.

It's been a long journey, but I have enjoyed it. Some of my favorite posts from Amy's Island past:
Sitting In Traffic
The Reason Explained
Spandex Dog
Make Light of a Busy Day
Letter to My 10-Year Old Self

It's been fun...here's to many more!

Happy Birthday Blog!!

4 comments:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Happy Birthday Blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Ohhh, the letter to younger self was fantastic. I did one too - thank you for the idea!

April said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to your blog! It was the way we became friends...how nice. :)

Amy said...

Thanks Ladies. It has been a fun way to relieve steam and a little humor. And I have made very nice friends as a result.