Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Concerts

This is the week of concerts for me. I am very excited. This Saturday, Mike and I are going to see Switchfoot at Cain's. Switchfoot is our favorite band. We saw them live under the St Louis arch (awesome!) on the 4th of July last year, and when they came to Tulsa in March this year. They are putting out a new album in a few weeks, so I am anxious to hear their new stuff this weekend. Woot!

Then Sunday I am going with some friends to see Carrie Underwood at the Pavillion. I am super excited about this one because I love Carrie. Not just because we went to NSU at the same time (Go Riverhawks-lol, don't me started on our new name...), but because her vocal talent is flawless. She is amazing! Woot! Woot!

3 comments:

doug said...

Don't ever call them that again. They are the REDMEN dang it. He he and i get to go to that concert for free!!!! Oh and i could go to the switchfoot one for free if i wanted to. Amy look for a big Indian to the left of the stage. That is Chris's real dad.

doug said...

I don't get to see carrie now. They backed out and didn't take the concert. I am now boycotting them

April said...

Wow, what a line up! I saw Switchfoot at Cain's a couple years ago. They put on such a good show.