Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween

Well, Halloween is upon us, and with it comes costumes...kiddy costumes, adult costumes, dog costumes. You name it. So you would think with all of the Halloween novelty stores that come to town in honor of this trick or treat occasion, I would be able to find a decent costume to wear.

So what's the problem? Well, probably the most obvious--all of the stinkin' costumes in every store/magazine that I've seen all shout out one thing: skank/whore/ho. Somehow I don't think I could pull off wearing the slutty nurse or the naughty maid getup to the work costume party (during work hours) or to our church harvest carnival. I can just hear it now:

Me: Oh hi Pastor! What do you mean-a costume with my rear-end hanging out and my boobs flashing all the children is inappropriate??

I went as Audrey Hepburn last time and won first place at work. I know I can't compete with that...but please, I'm open to suggestions. Anyone. Help. Me. Please.

No comments: