Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yesterday I...

did a slight jig when I re-read that they finally decided on a date for the final season of Dawson's Creek to be released.
ate a half a bag of Hershey's almond kisses...by myself.
saw the blasted turkeys on the other side of the road at a Real Estate office and secretly hoped they would move in there.
smiled when I looked at my calendar and saw that I only had 25 days until my favorite holiday of the year.
accidentally snorted while laughing during a work meeting.
hung up the phone on a guy when he answered and I realized I'd dialed the wrong number.
felt embarrassed when the same guy called me back to see why I'd hung up (blasted caller ID).
forgot a line in a song I sang at church.
decided Mike and I should join a fitness center and start working out together.
called Simon a punk when he bit me while we were playing with his toys.
was relieved when I remembered that today would be my "Friday."

2 comments:

doug said...

You and Mike work out. lol why????

Amy said...

To get into shape...stay healthy...why else do people work out?! :)