Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just when you think you've seen it all

I've seen a lot of things while driving in my car: people on their cell phones, women putting on make-up, parents yelling at their kids, dogs belted up in a seatbelt, kids making funny faces...but today I think I've decided I've finally seen it all.

Sitting beside me at a traffic light was a man, probably a business man of some sort, not only sitting in the driver seat, but SHAVING HIS FACE. Shaving Cream. Razor. Water. The whole bit. You would think in the amount of time it took him to prepare the water and gather all of his shaving gear, he would have had plenty of time to just shave at home.

It's official. I've seen it all when it comes to strange things in cars.

2 comments:

doug said...

You didn't drive a truck did you terry. My brother does and he said you see some really weird things.

doug said...

Just tell the ladies to remember up high we can see you. lol Not that i am complaining about any of it.