Monday, January 30, 2006

It's over. :(

So it's the 30th and my birthday has come and gone...it's sad, I know. It was an enjoyable weekend. Had a few friends over Saturday for a cookout. Mike and I made yummy sish kabobs and grilled corn on the cob. For dessert, I made dessert kabobs with bananas, pineapples, pound cake, and a cinnamon butter glaze. It's making me hungry thinking about it. :) YUM!

Yesterday I didn't do a whole lot out of the ordinary for my usual Sunday routine. We went to church then met my family for lunch (which was also yummy!). Then went to mom and dad's for home made cobbler and presents. Then to church again.

So, I'm finally 25. Woo hoo! Only 364 more days til my birthday!!

3 comments:

doug said...

Hmmm few friends huh, well i guess i know where i stand. :P

April said...

Happy Birthday, Amy. :) Congrats on being 25...enjoy it...it's a good age to be.

Amy said...

Terry~Thank you for sharing the day with me.

Come on now Doug... :P
Besides I said a few friends, not all my friends.

Thank you April!