Monday, November 21, 2005

Silence is golden.

I took my dad to see "The Legend of Zorro" on Saturday. It's been a while since he and I did anything together, so I was really looking forward to it. We stopped by the consession stand and got our snacks then went into the theater. We picked great seats--half way back in the center. The previews began, and shortly after, the preview movie clip that reminds everyone to turn off their cell phones began to play. The look on Dad's face as he was searching the audience looking for the person who had left their phone on was priceless. The look of confusion that engulfed his face as the cartoon eagle on the screen said, "Hey, is that a cell phone?!" was worth every penny.

Ah....my Dad is the funniest guy I know.

1 comment:

doug said...

That is too funny. I can see him doing that. LMAO