Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm back

Well, eleven days and 9, 276 attendees later, I'm finally back from Houston!! In those eleven days I walked close to 45 miles, and I gotta say that my feet are tired, my body is tired, my mind is tired, and all I want to do for the next week is sit on my couch and watch TV.

Don't get me wrong, I had a GREAT time...let's just say "there's no place like home."

Somewhere in the middle of my 16-18 hour days, I managed to see three famous people: Yao Ming, the NBA player for the Houston Rockets (I actually got to watch their first home game), Robert Ballard, the discoverer of the Titanic, and Gwen Stefani, who was in concert with the Black Eyed Peas my last night in Houston.

I have some good pictures from the trip, but won't be able to post them until next week sometime. I just wanted you to know I was back and that I had a great time!

1 comment:

Life is better blonde said...

Welcome back!! You were missed!!