Friday, October 14, 2005

Today I...

watched Simon scare the crap out of a squirrel when he went flying after it.
got excited when I only got 2 credit card applications in the mail instead of 12.
wondered if the mailman thinks I am crazy when I shred said applications and mail them back to the senders.
lauged out loud when I went to get the mail and saw our new pumpkin friend sitting by the mailbox.
ate two full bowls of Banana pudding ice cream while reading a Weight Watchers ad.
pretended to speak a made-up foreign language when a telemarketer called.
poked my finger in a stuffed Santa's belly to see if he would really laugh like a bowl full of jelly.
pretended with Simon that the pile of laundry was actually a pile full of leaves.
procrastinated cleaning the house until tomorrow.

Ahh, it's been a productive day!

1 comment:

April said...

Love the pumpkin. :)