Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Happy Spook Day to everyone! Did some celebrating of the holiday this weekend. Took Simon to a pet costume contest yesterday...lots of good competition...I'll try and post some of those pictures later this evening. A horse won the Grand Champ prize, and well deserved, I suppose. :)

Last night we had a Harvest Carnival at church for the kiddos. My niece was an angel and my two nephews were a puppy dog and a chili pepper. They were adorable.

Mike, Simon, and I are probably going to do a little Trick-or-Treating with my other niece, who will be Tinker Bell...she's going to be the cutest Tinker Bell ever. Simon will, of course, be Superdog. I think he's getting tired of being Superdog...after a long day of being a Superhero, he went home and crashed on the couch. Slept through the night too. Hope his energy is renewed by this evening.

Well, folks, after today, I will be traveling to Houston for the big meeting I always talk about...it has finally arrived. I will be gone until November 15th, so please don't have Amy withdrawls...try and do something fun to celebrate while I'm gone. And don't miss me too much. :)

Watch out for Spooks!

1 comment:

April said...

Have fun, Amy!!! I WILL miss your posts. :)