Wednesday, October 12, 2005

26

A - Age of first kiss: 15
B - Band you are listening to right now: Rascall Flats
C - First crush: Brian Baird-First grade
D - Dad's name: Steve
E - Easiest person to talk to: my husband
F - Favorite ice cream: Mint chocolate chip
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Tulsa area
I - Instruments: Piano
J - Junior high school: Clyde Boyd...which is no longer a "junior high"
K - Kids: One--my dog Simon.
L - Longest car ride ever: 28 hours there...then 28 hours back...we drove from Tulsa to Portland...lots of fighting and lots of sleeping. :)
M - Mom's name: Sue
N - Nicknames: Ames, Tator
O - One wish: To always have God's blessings on my life
P - Phobias: dying, snakes
Q - Quote: "Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like no one is watching."
R - Reason to smile: I am blessed...very, very blessed.
S - Song you sang last: "Feels Like Home To Me" (practicing it for Audrey's wedding next Saturday)
T - Time you woke up today: 6:37 a.m.--17 minutes later than I needed to.
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm a girl, who 90% of the time HATES shopping.
V – Vulnerability: I have a sensitive heart who has a hard time saying no.
W - Worst habit: Worrying
X - X-rays you've had: only at the dentist
Y - Your least favorite person as of right now: the guy I let in front of me this morning in the heavy traffic who didn't acknowledge me at all.
Z - Zodiac sign:Aquarius, but I don't believe in Zodiac horoscope. My life is in God’s hands and not stars in the skies. They are nothing but creations of God.

*I fully admit--I took this idea from a stranger's blog (whom I don't recall to give credit to)...feel free to start casting stones...

4 comments:

doug said...

I think you are lieing on your first kiss. lol

Andria said...

:) - well I'm going to steal it from yours, so don't feel too bad!
Loved the idea!

Jgirl said...

I might have to steal this one from you, too:)

rachel said...

Randomly ended up here by "next blog"ing... Think I'll steal this too. Sorry...I love it! :)