Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Today I...

made Simon chase me through the house in his Superdog costume just so I could watch his cape fly.
pretended I was in concert and sang with my CD as loud as it could tolerably go in my car.
laughed at a dog who was chasing his own tail.
got annoyed with a woman for driving 25 in 40 mph zone.
had the munchies so I ate a small bag of Ritz Snack Mix, a small bag of animal crackers, and 4 caramel filled chocolate cookies.
congratulated myself for blowing a bubble with my gum almost as big as my face.
breathed a sigh of relief that no one was there to pop said bubble in my face.
did a little jig in my office when the sun came out from behind the clouds.


*I've been really busy lately, so I apologize for the blah posts as of late...I'll try to do better...

4 comments:

April said...

Actually, I love these kinds of posts. Makes me appreciate the important things. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Also, hello.

doug said...

Are you going to take pictures for us to see Simon?

Amy said...

Doug, you betcha! Went out and bought a new camera battery so we could take lots of pics of him in his fun suit! :)

Simon won't tell you this, but he is VERY excited about wearing it. :)