Friday, February 11, 2005

Randomness about me...

I think I am the only person (okay so there are a few more out there) that enjoy filling out the cheesy email surveys that float around. I got this one a bit back and finally got around to filling it out. Instead of emailing it out, I thought I'd post it here instead. So this will give you a little more insight about me as a person...well, what you can get from the survey anyway...

I AM: among many people in the office wearing pink today...guess we were all subconsciously thinking about Valentine's Day early. :)
I WANT: spring to hurry up and get here so I can wear more than itchy sweaters, closed toed shoes, and pants.
I HAVE: never been sky diving before, but might like to try it someday.
I WISH: I were more patient.
I HATE: having to call 50 phone numbers to get ahold of someone.
I MISS: my friends from college.
I FEAR: dying in a car accident.
I HEAR: people chatting in the hall.
I SEARCH: for my keys frequently...I'm always misplacing something.
I WONDER: how long it will take for me to see measureable results from my working out. :)
I REGRET: not eating breakfast today...now I'm starved!
I LOVE: the sunshine, scrapbooking, singing, playing the piano, meeting new peole, my niece, my husband, riding horses, roses, kisses on the cheek.
I ACHE: because I ran up and down 6 flights of stairs yesterday.
I AM NOT: going to get to sleep in this weekend b/c I have a class in Norman on Saturday that starts at 8:30, so I will have to leave my house at 6 AM! YIKES!
I DANCE: when I am in a good mood or feeling crazy.
I SING: because I'm happy!
I CRY: when I am hurting...or when I watch the Notebook, which I did this week. :)
I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time to work...in fact, its a rare thing when I am...
I WRITE: tons of email a day to people from all over the world. (The current global meeting I am helping plan is in Cairo.)
I CONFUSE: a lot of people with my optimism.
I TASTE: M&Ms...like I said--I was starving, so I went and bought some M&Ms from the snack box.
I NEED: 8 hugs a day to survive

Yes or No...
You keep a diary: I guess this would be considered a diary of sorts...
You like to cook: I am learning to enjoy it.
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Yes
You believe in love: absolutely, positively, I do
Ever get motion sickness: No
Think you're a health freak: if you saw what I ate, you would know that I am definitely NOT a health freak
Get along with your parents: depends on the topic of conversation--usually (as of late)
Like thunderstorms: No! I hate rain.
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: brown with blonde hi-lites
EYE COLOR: poop brown
HEIGHT: 5'7"
BIRTHDAY AND AGE: January 29, 24 years old
BIRTHPLACE: Hereford, TX
COLOR: yellow! It's bright...
DAY: Fridays and Saturdays
MONTH: June/July--it's warm! YAY!
SONG: You Can't Hide Beautiful
FOOD: I love food...chicken and sweets mostly
SEASON: Definitely summer--no doubt about it!
SPORT: basketball and gymnastics
DRINK: Pepsi or OJ
QUOTE: "Laugh like you've never been hurt, work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching."
CHOCOLATE MILK OR HOT CHOCOLATE: hot chocolate...I hate milk
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Chocolate all the way Baby!

(In the last 24 hours have you...)
CRIED: Yes
HELPED SOMEONE: Just this morning--helped a co-worker bring some boxes in from her car.
BOUGHT SOMETHING: shockingly, no
GOTTEN SICK: No! It is so nice not to have a headache today...this makes day 5 being headache free. :)
GONE TO THE MOVIES: No
GONE OUT FOR DINNER: nope--I made dinner last night: ham steak, curly fries, and breadsticks...it was yummy.
TALKED TO AN EX: No
MISSED SOMEONE: Yes!
HUGGED SOMEONE: Yes! My niece like a billion times yesterday when she and my sis came to surprise me at work...okay, so it was really like 3 or 4 times, but still...
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS: no
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND: no
Name 5 bands/artists you listen to: Carpenters, Britney, Maroon 5, Rachel Lampa, Lonestar

Would you ever:
1. Eat a bug? For a large sum of money, sure
2. Bungee jump? I've thought about it but I'm still not sure...probably not.
3. Hang glide? sounds fun
4. Parachute from a plane? that's a tought one...I love heights, and I'd like to, but I think I'd chicken out once I got up there.
5. Walk on hot coals? No way
6. Be a vegetarian? Heck no! I love meat too much to give it up.
7. Wear plaid with stripes? Definitely not.
8. IM a stranger? would I ever? probably...don't usually though
9. Sing karaoke? Oh yeah!! I would love to sing karaoke.
10. Run a red light? Sure :)
11. Dye your hair blue? Ummm...no.
12. Be on Survivor? I would be the first one kicked off or starve first b/c I wouldn't eat the things they eat
13. Wear makeup in public? Everyday
14. NOT wear makeup in public? Sure
15. Cheat on a test? the only tests I have left to take in my lifetime are of great importance for my career, so I'm going to have to say definitely not...
16. Make someone cry? I'm sure I will, but it won't be intentional.
17. Date someone more than ten years older than you? No--I'm married now.
18. Take a job as a janitor? I hope it never comes to that...I like my job. :)
19. Stay up all through the night? yeah--sometimes those are the best nights ever!
20. Challenge someone in a fight out of pride even if you knew you wouldn't win? Probably--I'm stubborn.


Here's something you can enjoy after enduring all the crazy forwards that people send you threatening you if you don't forward the email on to other people...Enjoy.

1 comment:

Life is better blonde said...

AMY! I am so glad I'm not the only one...I am late to work EVERY single day. In fact, everyone thinks something is wrong on the rare occassion I show up on time:)