Monday, February 14, 2005

In honor of Valentine's Day...

a few things that I love:

the sunshine
sleeping in on the weekend
snuggling up in a warm blanket
getting mail (minus all the credit card apps and the junk)
chocolate
watching a good movie
kisses on the cheek
hearing "I love you."
being hugged
an unexpected phone call from an old friend
making organized binders at work
hearing my niece laugh
getting a refund check
watching my nephew do something onery like pouring an entire jug of water onto the floor and smiling because he thinks its funny and doesn't know its wrong
receiving compliments
warm weather
turning on the radio just in time to hear my favorite song
wearing pink
roses
giving unexpected gifts
driving home in no traffic
flying in an airplane
riding a great roller coaster
scavenger hunts
looking at pictures
reminiscing
holidays
breakfast
Audrey Hepburn
weddings
getting new pajamas
reading a good book
playing the piano
candy
home-cooked meals
swimsuits
warm towels straight out of the dryer
cinnamon (and Cynnamon, my niece)
parties
dancing
the zoo
good news
meeting new people
a fresh haircut
pulling in to work 5 minutes early
seeing a stranger smile

Whether or not you have a Valentine today, I would like to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day! May the sun shine especially bright on you today. :)

No comments: