Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008

Things I am most looking forward to in 2008:
My trip to Ireland
My birthday
The new shopping center opening up on Hwy 75 and 71st Street
My trip to New York
Our annual meeting in Vegas (wow, I'm going to be traveling a lot!)
Writing more music
Seeing Michael Buble in concert
My 5 year employment anniversary with SEG (more vacation ha ha)
Weddings
A year full of change

Things I am least looking forward to in 2008:
The presidential election...political campaign ads only annoy me
Seeing a good friend move east
The drama of the holidays
Bad weather
A year full of change
Did I mention the election??

2 comments:

Starr said...

Ireland!?! That is so cool!

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Oh yea! Me too! I am looking forward to my trip to Ireland! Woo Hoo!....and weddings! HA!

Excuse me....what good friend is moving east? And how far east? I need to know if I should be sad too....