Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The 12 Days of Vacation

On the first day of vacation, this is what I did: finished my "Lost" puzzle.
On the second day of vacation, this is what I did: went to two scheduled appointments.
On the third day of vacation, this is what I did: finished three scrapbook projects.
On the fourth day of vacation, this is what I did: cleaned four rooms in my house.
On the fifth day of vacation, this is what I did: watched FIVE DVDs from Blockbuster.
On the sixth day of vacation, this is what I did: went to six family functions.
On the seventh day of vacation, this is what I did: tried on seven new outfits.
On the eighth day of vacation, this is what I did: took eighty-something pictures.
On the ninth day of vacation, this is what I did: got my hair cut.
On the tenth day of vacation, this is what I did: ten loads of laundry.
On the eleventh day of vacation, this is what I did: slept in until eleven.
On the twelveth day of vacation, this is what I did: ate twelve dozen cookies!

Vacation was great and I did not want to come back to work. My time off was pleasant and I got a lot done. Now since it is the New Year and we're already two days into January, I can officially start the countdown until my birthday at the end of the month!! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

doug said...

Only 27 more days to go

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

FIVE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES!....