Tuesday, October 02, 2007

In San Antonio I...

walked on the Riverwalk.
ate ribs at Tony Roma's for the first time.
sang kareoke to "Love Shack" with some co-workers.
managed to stay clear of any foot injuries for the first year.
paid a butt-load of money in cab fares...mostly to the golf course.
tried a variety of cheesecakes-all seperate occassions.
had dinner in the Tower of the Americas.
worked out once...with half-hearted effort.
made up for my fruitless workout with all the walking I did.
was amazed at how much coffee our geo-guys drank.
talked on my rental phone. A lot.
missed my husband and my doggie.
was sick the entire time.
rode in a golf cart.
saw Tony Parker's house.
ate more than my fair share of Mexican food.
went to Dick's Last Resort.
took more medication in two weeks than I've taken in my entire life combined.
ate a Texas-shaped waffle. Three times.
met "Hints From Heloise" columnist, Heloise.
ate a ton and had a blast-admist all the work. :)

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Woo Hoo! I am glad you had fun, but I am even more glad you are back.

I am glad your feetsies didn't hurt. The cheesecakes sound yummy. And I would LOVE to have Tony Roma's again. I am so sad that ours closed. I miss that and Kodiak.