Monday, July 02, 2007

This week I...

celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary.
ate at Charleston's...TWICE (YUM).
watched my first "4th of July" fireworks display this year.
laughed out loud when Mike asked me if it was supposed to rain this week.
went to another baseball game.
went to my first East Coast Swing dance lesson...And loved it!
got a temporary crown on my back tooth.
offically changed my work schedule from 8-5:30 to 7-4:30.
bought more scrapbook stuff to make me feel better about 20+ consecutive days of rain.
laughed at Simon who decided to sleep under the bed with his butt and back two feet hanging out.
started getting excited about my time off for the holiday/vacation.
got told I "could get thrown in jail for doing that."
listened to my dad lecture for 3 minutes about how excise tax was the government's worst way to steal our money.
got excited for a split second when the sun teased me with only a moment of brightness.

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Be glad dad's lecture was only 3 minutes! :)