Monday, April 02, 2007

Tonight is the big night!!

Amazing as it is, the NCAA bracket is down to me and one other girl, who also knows nothing about basketball. If Florida wins, she wins. If Ohio State wins, I win.

So, because you all like me so much, and how I know that you would do anything for me...please watch the championship game tonight and route HARD CORE for Ohio State!!! I can't say that I'll share the pot with you...I mean, it's only 50 bucks...but I will definitely think of you all when I'm spending it!!!! And if they lose, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore if you didn't route hard core.

Thanks much!!!!! :)

3 comments:

doug said...

Well in that case, Go GATORS!!!!!!!!!! back to back, with a football championship in the middle

Amy said...

D-You punk! You promised you'd route for OSU.

doug said...

Sorry to see you lost money when the gators chomped the buckeyes