Monday, April 23, 2007

The addiction begins.

Well, after a long agonizing day last Tuesday, Mike and I finally have Dish Satellite. Unfortunately, Mike was out of town on a business trip the first day/night we had it, so I had to enjoy it alone. He called me to tell me good-night and asked what I was doing. This is how the conversation played out:

Him: What are you doing?
Me: Watching E! News.
Him: Oh great....it's started.
Me: Hey now, this is 100% your fault. I blame you completely.
Him: Yeah, you're right. I'm the one who pushed cable.

I called him the next morning and admitted that having cable was going to be a problem for me. I stayed up until 1:00 am watching E! and then was late to work the following morning because I got caught up watching music videos on VH1. He told me not to turn the TV on in the mornings if it was going to be a problem. Hello?!?! I don't have the self-discipline...even if I have gone the past 26 years of my life without it.

Thank you very much.

No comments: