Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Drivers Beware!

So I'm a little late posting this, as it actually happened around the beginning of this month, but it was too good to just ignore...so better late than never.

These are two pictures that I took of an incident that happened in my work parking lot. They look like pictures that you'd seen in an email forward of "graphically enhanced" photos, but I assure you, they are legit, with no enhancements.















My co-worker and I came to the conclusion (although we did not witness it first hand) that the woman-yes woman-driving the car must have been yapping on the phone, digging in her purse for her lipstick, while accelerating around the corner. Lucky for her she didn't drive right into the pond that sits only a few feet away.

The car pushed the rock she landed on 2-3 feet and chipped on a huge chunk on the corner of the rock.

All in all, I give the tow truck driver mad props for actually getting this car off the rock in the first attempt. It was angled in such a way he had to "jack knife" his tow truck.

Go ahead...insult away (blonde/woman driver jokes, etc). I know you can't hold back.

1 comment:

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

Now THAT is hilarious!

Is that me?? LOL!