Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Birthday

So my favorite holiday all year has come and gone. (sniff sniff) I had the best day! I actually started celebrating on Saturday with a Murdery Mystery Party, which was a BLAST! The slide show is below to prove that-ha!

Yesterday morning we had cake for breakfast at the office. It was YUMMY. Then we went to lunch at Senor Tequilas, where I was forced to wear the sombrero, dance with the Mexican employees while they played the guitar and sang to me, and stare at a shot of tequila (I refused to drink it). Dancing in circles with a sombrero on your head is harder than it looks.

I pretty much got nothing done at work (other than a few things that were unavoidable) except read MySpace comments, respond to emails, and answer phone calls all wishing me a Happpy Birthday. Good times were had by all...well, mostly me.

Ate dinner at Outback with my family after work, in which I consumed an entire loaf of chocolate bread with chocolate sauce by myself while I waited for them to show up. It was delicious. And yes, I pigged out. It was my Birthday, who cares? :)

Presents and blackberry cobbler at Mom's after dinner. Mike got me the Season 2 DVDs of "The Office." Gosh, I just love that show! I ended my wonderful day watching 4 episodes before bed.

I had the BEST day ever!

So, 364 more days until my favorite holiday comes back around!! :) Woo hoo!

3 comments:

April said...

Oh man! I missed it. Happy Birthday! :) The pics are great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Haven't stopped by for awhile and just wanted to drop in and say "hi!"

J&M (from the Nest)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Amy! Great photos from your party.

Sorry to hear a shot of tequila went to waste. Patron. Yum.