Thursday, January 11, 2007

Achoo!

I heard on the radio last week that there haven't been very many flu epidemics this season. Why? Because everyone is passing around the stinkin' head cold instead! Myself included. This is the second...that's right, the second time I've had to fight off this bad boy. Quite frankly, I'm tired of battling with it. It's been going on nearly a week, and what do I have to show for it: three used Kleenex boxes, a very dry and raw nose, a sore throat and mouth from having to breathe through my mouth instead of my nose, and no friends because I have scared them all off with my germs.

It officially sucks.

So, I called the doctor's office today to see if they would call me in a prescription to fight this thing off without me coming in to see him. Of course, they wouldn't. They want my stinkin' money, so they are making me come in for an appointment so they can tell me something I already know: I have a head cold. :( Boo.

All that to say this: I'm ready for summer. Head colds suck.

No comments: