Wednesday, July 12, 2006

This week I...

went to New Orleans for a business trip. On my trip I...
attempted to go on a walking tour of the city with my boss, but had to change the plans when it started pouring down rain on us.
vowed never to wear sandals with short heels on them any day I would be walking more than 4 hours.
ate at Emeril's and got a little sad that he wasn't actually there.
got very excited to recognize a few places on Bourbon Street that were used in the filming of "Double Jeopardy" (my all-time fave movie).
tried my very first beignet.
feared for my life when the cab driver rolled down his window and proceeded to yell and scream at the driver next to us for trying to pass us (pretty sure the phrase "You are STUPID!" was used at least 15 times).
pretended the airplane shaped crackers we got on the plane were real airplanes and practiced "taking off" and "landing."
successfully completed 5 sudokus on paper.

No comments: