Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This week I...

finished a suspense novel in three days.
partied like it was 1999 for Simon's 2nd birthday.
wore fun, dog party hats for said birthday.
went to my nephew's 1st birthday party (man, I partied a lot this week!).
burned like a french fry because I stayed in the swimming pool an hour and a half too long.
played a game of basketball with friends.
(let me rephrase that) ran and danced around the court to pass the time until someone accidentally threw me the ball.
failed to make a basket the entire time the game was going.
realized that playing basketball was not my calling in life.
got groceries at Wal-Mart...on a Sunday...WITH.EVERYONE.ELSE.
laughed out loud 763.5 times.
ran through the rain barefoot.
bought tickets to the circus.
changed my outfit seven times in one day.
hand stuffed 718 packets of information into envelopes.
felt sorry for the recipient that will receive the envelope with a hint of blood on it from my paper cut.

Happy Tuesday all!

2 comments:

doug said...

I heard you never even took a shot at the basket?

Amy said...

Duck-Yes I did--once or twice...but I still didn't make it. :(

Thanks for rubbing it in.